Litigation Job in Fort Lauderdale, Florida : FL 33309
Looking for Litigation Jobs? See currently available Litigation job openings on litigation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
litigation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any litigation job . We provide job resources for Litigation positions throughout the industry. litigation.jobs.net also provides Litigation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Litigation by either city or state.
litigation.jobs.net is a litigation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Litigation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your litigation job search on litigation.jobs.net today.
Senior Litigation Examiner
Senior Litigation Examiner Job Description
The Senior Litigation Examiner reports directly to the Executive General Counsel and Executive Vice President of Litigation, working with a team of attorneys and insurance litigation specialists. The UPCIC Legal Department is a highly professional and friendly group that provides a challenging, stimulating and satisfying work environment. Universal has a strong commitment to its employees and offers many opportunities for advancement.
The following are the usual, basic and essential functions of the position. These functions are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a diary of litigated files.
- Communicate with opposing counsel, defense counsel, construction experts, claim specialists and others to gather information on first-party insurance claims in litigation.
- Evaluate, categorize and document incoming lawsuits.
- Discuss exposure, strategy, settlement and defense options with management.
- Negotiate settlements with opposing counsel.
- Prepare for and attend depositions and trials.
Fort Lauderdale Litigation Job
Senior Litigation Examiner Job Requirements
- Significant experience in insurance claim adjustment and/or litigation, preferably involving the Florida market.
- Florida 5-20 Insurance License.
- Ability to interpret policy.
- Evaluate coverages, limitations, exclusions, requirements, etc.
- Capacity to make informed and confident recommendations.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and company match (up to 5%)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Cafeteria *
- Dry-cleaning pick-up/drop-off *
- Phased campus transformation *
*Tentatively scheduled for completion in 2018.