Litigation Job in Los Angeles, California : CA 90024
Looking for Litigation Jobs? See currently available Litigation job openings on litigation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
litigation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any litigation job . We provide job resources for Litigation positions throughout the industry. litigation.jobs.net also provides Litigation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Litigation by either city or state.
litigation.jobs.net is a litigation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Litigation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your litigation job search on litigation.jobs.net today.
Senior Electronic Discovery And Litigation Analyst (Req. 26269)
Senior Electronic Discovery And Litigation Analyst (Req. 26269) Job Description
Under the supervision of the General Liability Manager and at the direction of legal counsel in the UCLA Office of Legal Affairs and UC Office of the General Counsel, the Senior Electronic Discovery and Litigation Analyst implements and maintains UCLA's E-Discovery program, develops key working relationships with high level campus stakeholders and campus departments including Information Technology (IT), evaluates and develops the E- Discovery and evidence preservation process including maintenance of a database, issuance of preservation notices and activities, collects electronic and other forms of evidence, and assists in program outreach and campus training efforts. The Senior Electronic Discovery and Litigation Analyst has a strong working knowledge of IT including computers, storage, networking and other physical devices such as lap tops and cell phones. Working knowledge of infrastructure and processes to search, store, secure, and exchange all forms of electronic information, implement efficient search methodology, and retrieval of electronic information is necessary. The Senior Electronic Discovery and Litigation Analyst is responsible for managing campus-wide compliance regarding preservation of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) related to claims, administrative matters and/or lawsuits involving UCLA campus, and participates in the litigation process which may include testifying as the person most knowledgeable regarding University preservation issues.
Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position #26269. AA/EEO
Direct URL Link: http://ucla.in/2tEQlVG
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 12 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct
Los Angeles Litigation Job
Senior Electronic Discovery And Litigation Analyst (Req. 26269) Job Requirements
- Broad knowledge of litigation including ESI preservation practices.
- Proficiency in data entry, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software and ability to produce training materials.
- Proficiency in understanding data capture, back up, and archiving protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of information systems including hardware and software applications.
- Ability to successfully oversee case load and work independently.
- Must be available to work office hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Ability to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with persons from diverse backgrounds and at various organizational levels within and outside the University.
- Demonstrated oral and writing skills to communicate effectively and to produce correspondence or e-mails in a form and style appropriate to their intended audiences.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or ABA paralegal certification and 3 or more years progressively responsible experience within a legal department, law firm or litigation support company; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the litigation discovery process.
- Substantial knowledge of legal terminology.
- Proficient in public speaking with the ability to give various presentations and seminars campus wide, including various organizational levels.
- Thorough knowledge in Labor, Employment, and Benefits practice areas.
- Knowledge of UC processes, protocols and procedures.