Litigation Job in Boston, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Litigation Jobs? See currently available Litigation job openings on litigation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
litigation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any litigation job . We provide job resources for Litigation positions throughout the industry. litigation.jobs.net also provides Litigation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Litigation by either city or state.
litigation.jobs.net is a litigation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Litigation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your litigation job search on litigation.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant - Litigation
Administrative Assistant - Litigation Job DescriptionBoston office of AmLaw 100 law firm seeks a Litigation Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience.
Boston Litigation Job
Administrative Assistant - Litigation Job Requirements
Litigation Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare/revise/finalize correspondence, pleadings, documents and other clerical assignments as delegated
- Maintain attorney calendars; make travel arrangements; process monthly expense reports
- Run conflict checks, open new client/matter engagements, maintain electronic and paper client files, set-up billing requirements for clients
- Enter attorney time in time entry system
- File documents with appropriate courts, including e-filings
- Schedule depositions and other client meetings, communicate with clients as necessary
- Assist with billing/client invoices
- College degree preferred; high school degree or equivalent mandatory
- 5+ years of recent Boston litigation experience within a law firm
- Must have strong ability to write and communicate effectively and professionally with employees, clients and attorneys
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
- Typing of 65+ wpm
- Strong organizational and document management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by organizing and prioritizing multiple time-sensitive tasks on a daily basis
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite products is required.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Experience with a document management system, docketing system, billing and time entry programs preferred